San Filippo Neri Hospital

San Filippo Neri Hospital
“San Filippo Neri” Hospital is a general public teaching hospital with 500 inpatient beds. It provides primary to tertiary care to a large urban area including about 400.000 inhabitants in the northern part of the city of Rome. The institution was founded in 1940 and from the 1st of June 1994 it has been recognized by the Italian Ministry of Health as an autonomous national referral hospital for cardiovascular, neurological and oncological diseases. The institution currently employs 2,800 persons, including 440 physicians. “San Filippo Neri” Hospital has a stable partnership with the Catholic University of Rome and provides clinical education and training to future and current doctors, nurses, and other health professionals. The Cardiovascular Department at “San Filippo Neri” Hospital is a national referral centre delivering innovative and comprehensive care for adult patients with disorders of the heart, blood vessels and circulation and is equipped with the latest technology. It offers a comprehensive array of cardiac care, from diagnosis to treatment and rehabilitation. Services range from acute cardiac care, including a primary angioplasty program, complex surgery of the heart and great vessels to heart disease education and prevention programs. Every year about 7,000 cardiovascular patients are admitted for major cardiovascular procedures, while about 50,000 receive outpatient care.
 

Contact:

Prof. Dr. Marco Tubaro
Head Intensive CardiacCare Unit

Cardiovascular Department

San Filippo Neri Hospital 

Piazza Santa Maria d. Pietá 5

00135 Roma

Italy

 

Phone:  +39 (0) 630610169

Fax:       +39 (0) 633062597

Email: m.tubaro@sanfilipponeri.roma.it 

       

Contact:

Prof. Dr. Furio Colivicchi

Director

Division of Cardiology

Cardiovascular Department
San Filippo Neri Hospital

Piazza Santa Maria d. Pietá 5

00135 Roma

Italy

 

Phone: +39 (0) 633062429

Fax:     +39 (0) 633062489

Email:

f.colivicchi@sanfilipponeri.roma.it